Monday, March 31, 2008

Two Weeks at Home

We had snow on Easter!

I can hardly believe it's two weeks already we have been home. Ben has made many friends and now waves and says bye bye to others when we leave. He has learned to play by himself a bit better so I feel like I am getting my act together.


The best way to get Ben interested in something is to model it. Ben wanted Brad's toast this morning and ate most of the slice, jelly side down. He usually shows little interest in bread. Writing thank you notes for gifts has had good side effects! Ben has let me hold his hand to write his name and showed interest in crayons again today. Brad is happy Ben will finally take a bath by himself with out Brad in the tub, too.


There continue to be lots of firsts, like first shots at the doctor's tomorrow! But it's nice to be seeing some little friends and cousins a few times now. We are settling into some nice patterns.






No comments: