Sunday, March 16, 2008

Back In Town

cs Home at last! Bennett immediately found many things to do. We didn't get to bed until midnight or so till we got ourselves settled after arriving in PA at 8:00 PM. I slept in a single bed next to Ben. He sleeps well, but likes to know someone is there during the night. Brad and I will take turns sleeping in Ben's room for a while.

One of Ben's favorite things to do in the hours and hours of flying time. He would probably say he doesn't want to fly again for a long time!


Ben was up early ready to eat. He could finally eat with his own spoon and fork. He was excited to work at it, like he is excited about learning most new things. Ben ended up sleeping all afternoon, missing a visit from cousins. We'll see how much he wants to sleep tonight!
First impressions on coming back is that it seems so quiet and dark here at night.

1 comment:

chris rainbow said...

Hey! That sippy cup looks familiar! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to meet Bennett (I was bummed I wasn't able to see you at the office).